| > Printable version|
Second to None
Combining the best of European and North American technologies, the Nordique NG is a gutter connected greenhouse with remarkable characteristics. Its unique versatility combined with its durability and strength has contributed to its popularity. It is a fully interlocking system that allows for expansion in any direction, keeping pace with your company’s growth. The Nordique NG is a robust greenhouse, resistant to snow loads and wind, while maximizing available light to promote superior crop growth.
- Heavy Duty 3-1/2" square posts spaced 12 feet apart carry the gutter from 10' to 14'.
- The interior posts are made of 2 ½ x 3 ½ inch rectangular tubing.
- All of the posts are made of two solidly interlocking pieces for easy level adjustment during construction.
- Oval shaped arches are 25% stronger than the round tube equivalent.
- Swedged parts slip easily into one another.
- Pre-drilled 10” gutters slide one into the next, available in 10 or 12 gauge steel, depending on the load capacity required.
- Curved purlins allow any condensation to flow towards the gutter and facilitate snow shedding.
- 20° roof angle for increased lighting.
- Natural ventilation system with gutter or ridge vents, side roll-ups up to 300' long and butterfly opening at ridge. All our natural ventilation systems are available in motorized or manual operation.
- Top grade steel protection is applied to all greenhouse components.
- Standard widths : 14’, 16’, 18’, 21’4’’, 24’, 25’, 28’, 30’ and 31’6’’.
Call for price.
If you need help in your selection, call us at : 1-888-278-4776.