Le MégaDome protège votre investissement
The MegaDome protects your machinery and your harvest against inclement weather and can also be used to cover your manure pit. Compared to conventional buildings, this shelter is an ideal alternative in terms of its low cost and exceptional quality.
The superior design of the MegaDome’s trusses sets it apart from the competition. Its straight bracing pieces instead of curved, and its galvanized finish make the MegaDome a sturdy, corrosion-resistant structure. For small buildings, the single arch model combines quick installation and sturdiness at an affordable price.
All MegaDome structures are designed by engineers in order to meet the most rigorous requirements of building codes and to provide the maximum in storage capacity.
- The foundation can be your choice of concrete piers, a wooden, concrete or steel wall, concrete blocks, or a continuous concrete foundation.
- Available in the following widths:
- 30’, 35’, 40’ (single arch models)
- 50’, 60’, 66’, 70’ and 80’ (truss models)
- High quality pre-galvanized 16ga steel for single arch models and 14ga steel for truss models.
- Optional hot dipped, galvanized after welding, finish for corrosive environments such as manure pits.
- Arch spacing: 6’, 8’, 10' or 12' depending on the model.
The PowerShield cover: superior protection and the best warranty on the market!
This ultra durable woven polyethylene fabric is made to resist extreme North American temperatures and UV rays. It comes with a 100% warranty for the first 5 years! All covers have a white interior surface, for a bright and airy interior.
10 oz fabric available in five colors: white, blue and beige with clear scrim come with a 10 year limited warranty, while green and grey with black scrim have a 15 year limited warranty.
Also available: 10 oz fire-retardant fabric and industrial strength 18oz PVC fabric (different warranties apply; talk to our staff for more information).
Call for price.
If you need help in your selection, call us at : 1-888-278-4776.