Work faster and easier with a Rain Bird Valve Box – the first valve box specifically designed to meet the needs of the irrigation contractor. We've created unique knock-outs for easy pipe placement and reduced installation time – so no more tedious cutting. And the knock-outs slide back into place above the pipe to keep dirt out on backfill.
All Rain Bird Valve Boxes were engineered to maintain their horizontal and vertical integrity under load, even with the knock-outs removed.
Also, our top opening is 20% larger than the leading competitor, which gives you more room to work. Other unique features include a bolt hole knock-out to help keep critters out of the box when the locking bolt isn't used and a shovel access slot on the side of the box that makes it easy to remove the lid.
Rain Bird has built a better valve box.
Features and Benefits
- 20% larger access area than the leading competitor
- Knock-outs built into all four sides
- Corrugated sides for greater strength before AND after knock-outs are removed
- Bolt-hole knock-out – keeps critters out when bolt is not used
- Shovel access slot for easy removal of lid
- Knock-out retainers hold removed knock-outs in place during backfill
- Interlocking feature locks two boxes together when fitted bottom-to-bottom for deep installations
- Beveled lid edges prevent damage from lawn equipment