More than just a typical relay, this Logic Relay accepts input and outputs like a relay, but is easy to program. This relay can be setup quickly with user-friendly software, which is programmable in three common languages: ladder logic, electrical diagrams or symbols.
Logic Relays are ideal for applications wherever relays, timers and counters are used in control panels or machine tools. Additional applications include semi-conductor machinery for simple logic, HVAC equipment control, industrial control circuits and automated systems.
Logic Relays are available with four or eight outputs and accept a wide range of input voltages. AC versions are available with input voltages of 120 or 240 Vac, and DC versions are available with input voltages of 24 Vdc.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in timers, counters and time clocks make this relay an economical alternative to small PLCs
- Compact size saves valuable panel space
- DIN rail mounting reduces installation time
- LCD on the unit displays operating parameters for easy
- Coherence test feature of ZELIO-SOFT software flags
the slightest error in logic
- Fingersafe design protects installers from exposure to
- CE, UL and CSA compliance meets globally